Get Legal Representation
without an Upfront Fee
If you have been seriously injured there is a good chance that you are no longer able to work and support yourself and your family. At times like this you don’t want to have to worry about how you will have to pay a lawyer to help win your case. At Campbell Law Professional Corp. our personal injury cases are normally taken on a contingency basis. This means that we are paid a portion of the settlement that we are able to obtain for you, and there is no cost to you until then. Here are a few of the reasons why our clients prefer this approach:
- They can file legal action without borrowing money of dipping into their savings to pay for a lawyer.
- Since we are paid a portion of the settlement, it is in our best interest to make sure that you recover the maximum amount in damages.
- Our clients can be confident in the fact that we feel that they have a viable case, since we would not receive any remuneration otherwise.
- We are motivated to put pressure on the insurance companies to process our client’s claims in a timely manner.
- If a case does turn out to be extremely difficult to win, our clients do not have to pay more for the extra time we need to spend pursuing their claim.
If you have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, don’t delay. Put the experienced and professional personal injury lawyers at Campbell Law Professional Corp. to work for you. Contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation.